Our four "Mansarde" rooms are on the top floor. Located over the Batignolles village, our bedrooms offer a great view on the roofs of our neighborhood. Located on the 4th floor without a lift, the access is possible from narrow stairs. These rooms are not convenient when carrying large luggage.More
Hotel des Batignolles
From 69 €
Best price-quality ratio in Paris! Enjoy the provincial atmosphere in the centre of Paris during your stay at the Hotel des Batignolles***.
- 46 rooms
- Reception open 24h/24
- Safety deposit box at the reception
- Free Wifi
- Paying car park nearby
- Near Saint Lazare station
A 3-star hotel near Montmartre
The Hotel des Batignolles, located in the centre of Paris a stone's throw from Montmartre, is ideal for a family holiday or romantic weekend. This hotel is a haven of peace in the heart of the capital.
Business in Paris
The Hotel des Batignolles offers various services that may be useful for your business trip: wifi, fax and photocopy service etc...
Les Batignolles : a "village" atmosphere
Departing from the hotel, take a walk around the Parc Monceau or visit the numerous workshops and art galleries, shops and boutiques. Relax on the terrace of a café or treat yourself to a delicious snack in one of the many restaurants.
Explore Paris with your family...
Ideally situated near Montmartre, the Sacré Coeur and the Moulin Rouge, the Hotel des Batignolles provides the gateway to explore Paris!
Les Champs Élysées, the Opéra, la Madeleine and the department stores on boulevard Haussmann are all close by.
The Hotel des Batignolles is located near the Sacré Coeur in the 17th district of Paris
Book one of the 46 comfortable, spacious rooms at the Hotel des Batignolles ***. Each room features double glazing windows and certain rooms boast a view over the courtyard. The patio is a small haven of peace where you can relax before or after a busy day in the capital. Our friendly reception staff members will be delighted to assist you in making the best possible choice for yourself.
A continental buffet breakfast is served in the dining room from 7am to 10.30am and can also be served in your room or on the patio on a sunny day.
The rooms are accessible via the staircase only. People with reduced mobility are requested to inform the hotel when booking so that a room on a lower floor can be allocated.
The hotel is not adapted for welcoming people with reduced mobility.
At Hotel des Batignolles, each bedroom is unique and decorated with special care. Thanks to our very well restaured and preserved wooden main staircase, you will reach your bedroom located on one of our three floors. Some bedrooms are wide (up to 20m2), some have a large bed (up to 1.80m width), some overlook our garden, some are located over our quiet courtyard.More
Our four "Mansarde" rooms are on the top floor. Located over the Batignolles village, our bedrooms offer a great view on the roofs of our neighborhood. Located on the 4th floor without a lift, the access is possible from narrow stairs. These rooms are not convenient when carrying large luggage.
- The "Mansarde" room for 2 people features a double bed,
- Flatscreen TV (international channels),
- Bathroom with shower, toilet,
- Bedroom located on the 4th floor,
- BE AWARE that the hotel does not have any lift
Back to the list
To be discovered around the Hotel...
Hotel near Sacré Coeur Basilica
Discover Montmartre and the Sacre Coeur Basilica in the surroundings of Hotel des Batignolles.
From Hotel des Batignolles you can easily reach Montmartre
Main sights :
- Place du Tertre, known for the artist who paint tourists
- Espace Dali, museum dedicated to several of the surrealist's masterpieces
- Place Pigalle and the Moulin Rouge
- Boulevard Rochechouart (metro stations : Anvers and Pigalle) for its concert halls (La cigale, L'Elysée-Montmartre, Le Trianon, La Boule Noire) inspired by the 19th century cabarets.
- The famous and often sung rue Lepic with its "Les Deux Moulins café", made famous by the movie Le fabuleaux destin d'Amélie Poulain.
- Eric's Satie's house
- The musée Montmartre
- the Fête des vendanges of Montmartre, attended by more than 350,000 people during the first weekend in October each year
- rue Saint-Vincent, the vigne de Montmartre, the most famous of the Parisian vineyards. Its wine is quite expensive; the earnings are used to help social institutions. It is overhung by beautiful buildings from the 20s
- Le Chat noir and the Lapin agile cabarets whose clientele at the beginning of the 20th century was mainly French artists
Station Vélib: Public bikes
CDG Roissy Airport: 50 min in RER train
Hôtel des Batignolles ***
+ 33 (0) 1 43 87 70 40